GSOFT is currently seeking a business intelligence developer to make better use of available data to unlock the true potential of the company and its products!
A Typical Day:
- Create and maintain data extraction scripts (ETL) towards a data warehouse
- Process data in view of collecting useful information of high quality
- Maintain the data warehouse to ensure data is always up to date and easily exploitable
- Produce and maintain automated reports
- Work with other teams to develop better data management procedures and processes
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Working technical knowledge in ETL and in maintenance of SQL data bases
- Absolutely rigorous in data gathering and strong analytical and synthesis skills
- Experience programming languages such as SQL, Java and Python
- Experience with data base maintenance tools such Talend, Microsoft SQL Suite and/or Azure webapp
- Experience with virtualization tools such as Power BI, Tableau and/or Qlik
- Volunteers time when it is needed; enjoys sharing their know-how with managers and various teams
- Deals well with uncertainty and risk taking
- Improving employee quality of life and happiness
- Having your opinions considered and encouraged
- Evolving in a constantly growing environment that pushes you to surpass yourself every day
- Celebrating your successes in style: holiday parties at the other end of the world, going out for happy hour, participating in team activities, etc.
- Being yourself with colleagues and having fun at work
- Working in an inspiring office environment
- Benefiting from various perks such as: health insurance, RRSP plans, unlimited vacations, near-full reimbursement of OPUS card and free lunches, etc.
- Having the tools to take care of yourself: reimbursement of activities and sporting equipment, team building activities.
\_( o.O )_/
The application period is closed.
Please take a look at the other job opportunities currently offered.