Officevibe is currently seeking a bilingual Brand Ambassador to spread product awareness both locally and internationally, and to push our enterprise to the next level.
A typical day:
- Evaluating the potential of local and international events to promote the growth of Officevibe.
- Being responsible for preparation and representation at events in which Officevibe is a participant.
- Promoting Officevibe through presentations, as well as spontaneous conversations, at these events.
- Relating your knowledge of Officevibe to the realities of our current and future clients.
- Following up with potential clients you meet at events to qualify their needs.
- Participating in the continual improvement of strategies and processes involved with the Ambassador role.
Our ideal candidate:
- Goes above and beyond to achieve his/her ambitious goals.
- Enjoys a mix of office work and international representation.
- Is outgoing, loves speaking with people, and is also an active listener.
- Is constantly looking to improve him/herself, and displays creativity.
- Is an expert in Brand Ambassadorship with at least 3 years experience.
- Can communicate perfectly through speaking and writing, in both English and French.
- Has a university degree.
- Has studied Human Resources or organizational development, or has equivalent experience in either field (an asset)
- A flexible schedule
- Having your opinions considered and encouraged
- Working in an inspirational office
- Getting around the office on a skateboard or scooter
- Team activities: Happy Hours, LAN, hockey, paintball, family olympics, etc.
- Being involved in the community
- Competitive health insurance and RRSP plans
- Having your lunch delivered right to the office
- Taking advantage of free public transportation (OPUS card, BIXI key)
- Making tough decisions: should we pay for your gym membership or mountain climbing?
- Unlimited vacations
- The chance to travel the world with your colleagues
GSOFT is a Quebec-based software engineering company that sets itself apart from others in the industry through a workplace culture based on employee happiness, and an undying passion for developing high quality software that has a positive impact on people’s lives at work.
Our most recognized products are Sharegate, a globally-recognized tool that makes Office 365 & SharePoint management simpler than ever, and Officevibe, a growing platform that increases employee engagement by giving them a unique voice within an organization, and also allows employers to monitor and manage employee satisfaction.
In addition to these products, for over 10 years we’ve been creating high quality custom software for a large number of businesses. With more than 10,000 clients in over 90 countries, GSOFT is claiming its spot as a global leader in the technology industry.
\_( o.O )_/
The application period is closed.
Please take a look at the other job opportunities currently offered.