GSOFT is seeking a Business Operations Specialist to join its multidisciplinary team (accounting, finances, business and legal).
A Typical Day:
- Collaborate with the various GSOFT teams (Product, Finances, Sales, Partners, Success, Operations, etc.).
- Analyze and document business, financial and legal processes.
- Assist teams to help improve their processes.
- Communicate results and improvements to teams.
- Deal with issues as they arise
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Versatile, resourceful and rigorous
- Team player
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to understand a company’s specific and global (micro and macro) issues
- Ability to apply research and statistical methods to implemented systems and to our products
- Skilled in project management
- Knowledge or interest in SAAS, business and data, is an asset
- Ability to communicate effectively in French and English (orally and in writing)
- Improving employee quality of life and happiness
- Having your opinions considered and encouraged
- Evolving in a constantly growing environment that pushes you to surpass yourself every day
- Celebrating your successes in style: holiday parties at the other end of the world, going out for happy hour, participating in team activities, etc.
- Being yourself with colleagues and having fun at work
- Working in an inspiring office environment
- Benefiting from various perks such as: health insurance, RRSP plans, unlimited vacations, near-full reimbursement of OPUS card and free lunches, etc.
- Having the tools to take care of yourself: reimbursement of activities and sporting equipment, team building activities