GSOFT is currently seeking a Client Support Specialist for our Officevibe team!
A Typical Day:
- Represent our Officevibe product with pride
- Answer client questions and requests by email or phone
- Educate clients on Officevibe best practices
- Conduct weekly webinars in line with client training
- Create and update product documentation
- Work with the best team in Quebec…and the world!
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Is genuine, playful, and dynamic
- Knows how to manage priorities
- Knows how to take initiative
- Enjoys helping clients find solutions and solve problems, sometimes even before they occur
- Is an excellent active listener
- Is an excellent oral and written communicator
- Is perfectly bilingual
- Having unlimited vacation days
- A flexible schedule
- Having your opinions considered and encouraged
- Working in an inspirational office
- Getting around on skateboards and scooters
- Team activities: Happy Hours, LAN, hockey, paintball, family olympics, etc.
- Being active in your community
- Insurance and RRSP benefits
- Having your lunch delivered right to your office
- Taking advantage of free public transit (OPUS card, Bixi key)
GSOFT is a Quebec-based software engineering company that sets itself apart from others in the industry through a workplace culture based on employee happiness, and an undying passion for developing high quality software that has a positive impact on people’s lives at work.
Our most recognized products are Sharegate, a globally-recognized tool that makes Office 365 & SharePoint management simpler than ever, and Officevibe, a growing platform that increases employee engagement by giving them a unique voice within an organization, and also allows employers to monitor and manage employee satisfaction.
In addition to these products, for over 10 years we’ve been creating high quality custom software for a large number of businesses. With more than 10,000 clients in over 90 countries, GSOFT is claiming its spot as a global leader in the technology industry.
\_( o.O )_/
The application period is closed.
Please take a look at the other job opportunities currently offered.