GSOFT is currently seeking a Cloud System Administrator to join its infrastructure team to ensure operational continuity across the various environments involved with our Sharegate product.
A typical day:
- Managing our production and dev/test environments (backup/restore, monitoring, updates, etc.)
- Responding to the demands tied to development environments.
- Efficiently identifying problems, and resolving them quickly.
- Managing external accesses and licences (DNS, Mandrill, HelpScout, etc.), as well as certifications (SSL, Code Signing, etc.)
- Being aware of the constantly evolving needs of the development team.
- Assisting our developers in the debugging process during online implementations, as well as during Azure deployments.
- Interested in working within a team and pushing things to the next level.
- At ease in a constantly evolving environment.
- Familiar with PowerShell scripting and JSON templates.
- A reference for all things Azure and APIs.
- In possession of at least 7 years experience in a similar role.
- A university-level graduate of computer technology.
- Available for 24/7 monitoring (on a rotational basis)
- A flexible schedule
- Having your opinions considered and encouraged
- Working in an inspirational office
- Getting around the office on a skateboard or scooter
- Team activities: Happy Hours, LAN, hockey, paintball, family olympics, etc.
- Being involved in the community
- Competitive health insurance and RRSP plans
- Having your lunch delivered right to the office
- Taking advantage of free public transportation (OPUS card, BIXI key)
- Making tough decisions: we have a reimbursement program for sport related expenses
- Unlimited vacations
- The chance to travel the world with your colleagues
GSOFT is a Quebec-based software engineering company that sets itself apart from others in the industry through a workplace culture based on employee happiness, and an undying passion for developing high quality software that has a positive impact on people’s lives at work.
Our most recognized products are Sharegate, a globally-recognized tool that makes Office 365 & SharePoint management simpler than ever, and Officevibe, a growing platform that increases employee engagement by giving them a unique voice within an organization, and also allows employers to monitor and manage employee satisfaction.
In addition to these products, for over 10 years we’ve been creating high quality custom software for a large number of businesses. With more than 10,000 clients in over 90 countries, GSOFT is claiming its spot as a global leader in the technology industry.
\_( o.O )_/
The application period is closed.
Please take a look at the other job opportunities currently offered.