GSOFT is currently looking for a Community Manager to contribute to the success of the Sharegate team.
Our Sharegate tool is used throughout the world, and marketed online. Among our valued clients, you’ll find: NASA, Coca-Cola, the American Military, the Canadian Military, and many more!
A typical day:
- Publish quality on content on social media and blogs
- Interact with Sharegate users across various social media platforms
- Conduct research and keep a close eye on social media for technology trends
- Coordinate the publication of important Sharegate news geared to our partner network
- Implement creative initiatives designed to go above and beyond the expectations of Sharegate clients and fans
- Work with the best team in Quebec…and the world!
Our ideal candidate:
- Is genuine
- Is creative and innovative
- Likes to do things the right way, and is methodical
- Is perfectly bilingual, in both oral and written (English and French)
- Excellent planning skills
- Has a personal and light-hearted writing style
- Knowledge of various B2B marketing mediums for Technology
- Has the smarts to find relevant content to publish on social media channels
- Holds client satisfaction close to his/her heart
- Has a degree in Marketing or a similar discipline
- Has between 1 and 3 years of industry experience
- A flexible schedule
- Having your opinions considered and encouraged
- Working in an inspirational office
- Getting around the office on a skateboard or scooter
- Team activities: Happy Hours, LAN, hockey, paintball, family olympics, etc.
- Being involved in the community
- Competitive health insurance and RRSP plans
- Having your lunch delivered right to the office
- Taking advantage of free public transportation (OPUS card, BIXI key)
- Making tough decisions: should we pay for your gym membership or mountain climbing?
- Unlimited vacations
- The chance to travel the world with your colleagues
GSOFT is a Quebec-based software engineering company that sets itself apart from others in the industry through a workplace culture based on employee happiness, and an undying passion for developing high quality software that has a positive impact on people’s lives at work.
In addition to these products, for over 10 years we’ve been creating high quality custom software for a large number of businesses. With more than 10,000 clients in over 90 countries, GSOFT is claiming its spot as a global leader in the technology industry.
\_( o.O )_/
The application period is closed.
Please take a look at the other job opportunities currently offered.