GSOFT is currently looking for a Computer Technician to grow their infrastructure team!
A typical day:
- Ensure the proper installation and configuration of work spaces
- Contribute to the support, implementation, maintenance, and surveillance of GSOFT’s various infrastructure systems
- Providing employees with Level 1 technical support
- Helping your Level 2 support colleagues with their tasks and projects
- Take part in automating certain tasks in order to improve their efficiency
- Take part in researching the latest technology trends
- Provide help outside of regular work hours (team rotation)
Technology we use:
- Windows 7, 8, 10, and Mac OS X
- Microsoft WDS and SCCM
- Azure and Office 365
- Active Directory, ADFS
- Passionate about new technology
- Ready to offer exceptional customer service
- Interested in working as a team and pushing things to the next level
- Prepared to improve your skills thanks to the support of your team
- Happy in a constantly evolving environment
- In possession of 2 to 4 years of experience in a similar position
- Have a college degree in Computer Science
- Improving employee quality of life and happiness
- Having your opinions considered and encouraged
- Evolving in a constantly growing environment that pushes you to surpass yourself every day
- Celebrating your successes in style: holiday parties at the other end of the world, going out for happy hour, participating in team activities, etc.
- Being yourself with colleagues and having fun at work
- Working in an inspiring office environment
- Benefiting from various perks such as: health insurance, RRSP plans, unlimited vacations, near-full reimbursement of OPUS card and free lunches, etc.
- Having the tools to take care of yourself: reimbursement of activities and sporting equipment, team building activities.
GSOFT is a Quebec-based software engineering company recognized for its office culture and employee happiness. Its passion for innovating and creating products which have a positive impact on employees in the workplace is second to none.
Our most recognized products are Sharegate, a management tool that makes SharePoint & Office 365 simpler than ever, and Officevibe, a platform that measures and increases employee engagement by giving them a unique voice within their organization.
With over 10,000 clients in 110 countries, GSOFT is asserting its spot as a global leader in the technology industry.
\_( o.O )_/
The application period is closed.
Please take a look at the other job opportunities currently offered.