GSOFT is currently seeking a Content Marketing Specialist for our Officevibe team. Your main objective will be promoting employee engagement, and generating inspiring web content.
A typical day:
- Writing weekly articles, in English, for Officevibe’s blog, which reaches more than 100,000 readers each month.
- Helping the marketing team by providing them with appropriate and engaging content.
- Ensuring proper social media management (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Developing strategies to maximise social media traffic.
- Managing the shipment of gifts to our clients.
- Carrying out research on various technologies.
- Perfectly bilingual
- Passionate about writing
- Experienced in writing blog articles
- Passionate about innovation in the Human Resources industry
- Experienced in writing for Content Marketing purposes (blog articles, conversion pages, personas, etc.)
- Familiar with WordPress
- A flexible schedule
- Having your opinions considered and encouraged
- Working in an inspirational office
- Getting around the office on a skateboard or scooter
- Team activities: Happy Hours, LAN, hockey, paintball, family olympics, etc.
- Being involved in the community
- Competitive health insurance and RRSP plans
- Having your lunch delivered right to the office
- Taking advantage of free public transportation (OPUS card, BIXI key)
- Making tough decisions: should we pay for your gym membership or mountain climbing?
- Unlimited vacations
- The chance to travel the world with your colleagues
GSOFT is a Quebec-based software engineering company that sets itself apart from others in the industry through a workplace culture based on employee happiness, and an undying passion for developing high quality software that has a positive impact on people’s lives at work.
Our most recognized products are Sharegate, a globally-recognized tool that makes Office 365 & SharePoint management simpler than ever, and Officevibe, a growing platform that increases employee engagement by giving them a unique voice within an organization, and also allows employers to monitor and manage employee satisfaction.
In addition to these products, for over 10 years we’ve been creating high quality custom software for a large number of businesses. With more than 10,000 clients in over 90 countries, GSOFT is claiming its spot as a global leader in the technology industry.
\_( o.O )_/
The application period is closed.
Please take a look at the other job opportunities currently offered.