GSOFT is looking for a Content Marketing Strategist for their Sharegate team.
A typical day:
- Understanding our goals, our audiences, and our personas in order to align the content and the customer experience
- Participating in the development of a content strategy and its deployment
- Writing distinctive content in English and reviewing the drafting of the pages according to the identified needs and topics
- Exploring new ways of creating content to keep the readers’ interest
- Researching and collecting ideas from influencers and staying on top of the latest trends in order to create original content
- Participating in team brainstorming sessions on marketing initiatives
- Innovating by testing out new ideas, measuring the results, and sharing them with the team
Our ideal candidate:
- Is a compelling storyteller and is creatively inclined
- Is open-minded and willing to take risks
- Is a thoughtful researcher
- Has strong interpersonal skills (listening skills, emotional intelligence)
- Enjoys working with a team on a daily basis
- Is curious to learn and apply new skills
- Has a sharp attention to detail
- Has impeccable written English skills
- Has the journalistic tendency to find angles and deliver content in a novel way
- Embodies grit, perseverance and diligence
You like :
- Contribute to improving people’s lives at work
- Express your ideas and share your opinion
- Evolve into a growing business that pushes you to surpass each day
- Celebrate successes differently: celebrate holidays at the other end of the world, 5 @ 7, team activities, etc.
- Be authentic with colleagues and have fun at work
- Working in an inspiring office
- Benefit from several advantages such as: insurance, RRSP, absence of holiday policy, almost full reimbursement of the OPUS card and lunch, etc.
- Have the tools to take care of yourself: reimbursement of sports activities and equipment and team challenge
\_( o.O )_/
The application period is closed.
Please take a look at the other job opportunities currently offered.