GSOFT is currently looking for a Creative Content Strategist for its Officevibe team. Officevibe is a tool that allows organizations to measure and improve workplace culture and employee engagement.
A typical day :
- Create creative content for multiple platforms that shares the company values and mission
- Strategize on new ways of delivering content to keep our audience intrigued and informed
- Source and interview thought leaders to curate original, expert content
- Participate in team brainstorms for marketing initiatives
- Attend conferences and network to extend the voice of the company beyond the blog
- Stay up to date on all current industry research to spot trends for content
- Strategically test new ideas, track results and share findings with the team
Our ideal candidate:
- Is a compelling storyteller and is creatively inclined
- Is open-minded and willing to take risks
- Is a thoughtful researcher
- Has strong interpersonal skills (listening skills, emotional intelligence)
- Enjoys working with a team on a daily basis
- Is curious to learn and apply new skills
- Has a sharp attention to detail
- Has impeccable written English skills
- Has the journalistic tendency to find angles and deliver content in a novel way
- Embodies grit, perseverance and diligence
You like :
- Contribute to improving people’s lives at work
- Express your ideas and share your opinion
- Evolve into a growing business that pushes you to surpass each day
- Celebrate successes differently: celebrate holidays at the other end of the world, 5 @ 7, team activities, etc.
- Be authentic with colleagues and have fun at work
- Working in an inspiring office
- Benefit from several advantages such as: insurance, RRSP, absence of holiday policy, almost full reimbursement of the OPUS card and lunch, etc.
- Have the tools to take care of yourself: reimbursement of sports activities and equipment and team challenge
\_( o.O )_/
The application period is closed.
Please take a look at the other job opportunities currently offered.