GSOFT is currently looking for a Customer Engagement Specialist for its Officevibe team. Officevibe is a tool that allows organizations to measure and improve workplace culture and employee engagement.
Typical day :
- Being responsible for onboarding and managing customers through the lifetime of their relationship with Officevibe.
- Work closely with the team to develop and execute effective and efficient onboarding and adoption strategies to help drive usage and growth.
- Deliver training program for managers to enhance their skills
- Analyze user metrics; identify trends and recommend possible strategies/solutions to improve adoption.
- Ensure that the customer is happy and maintains a long term successful relationship with Officevibe
You are :
- Creative and innovative
- Someone who holds client satisfaction close to your heart
- Outgoing, self-reliant and able to take the lead on tasks
You have :
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience in Human Ressources or management consulting
- A bachelor degree in Human Ressources or Management (an asset)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in english
- Experience working with clients at multiple levels within an organization
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and coordinating skills
- Service-oriented mindset
- Improving employee quality of life and happiness
- Having your opinions considered and encouraged
- Evolving in a constantly growing environment that pushes you to surpass yourself every day
- Celebrating your successes in style: holiday parties at the other end of the world, going out for happy hour, participating in team activities, etc.
- Being yourself with colleagues and having fun at work
- Working in an inspiring office environment
- Benefiting from various perks such as: health insurance, RRSP plans, unlimited vacations, near-full reimbursement of OPUS card and free lunches, etc.
- Having the tools to take care of yourself: reimbursement of activities and sporting equipment, team building activities.
\_( o.O )_/
The application period is closed.
Please take a look at the other job opportunities currently offered.