GSOFT is looking for a customer support specialist to lend a helping hand on the Officevibe team.
A Typical Day
- Help Officevibe clients use the platform
- Answer questions and requests from existing and potential clients (emails and calls)
- Guide clients towards best practices, leading to better employee engagement
- Facilitate communication between the team and client base
- Communicate effectively in both English and French
- Use your creativity to encourage the Officevibe team and our customer service to innovate
- Collaborate with the product, sales and marketing teams to put in place initiatives for better customer experience
Our ideal candidate
- Is perfectly bilingual (English and French)
- Is passionate about constant improvement and customer relationships
- Is curious and creative
- Loves talking with people and is attentive to clients
- Is independent and has leadership qualities
- Loves working as part of a team and constantly pushes for the best
- Is ready to improve oneself with the help of his or her team
- Is comfortable in a constantly growing environment
- Has 3 to 5 years experience in customer service
- Improving employee quality of life and happiness
- Having your opinions considered and encouraged
- Evolving in a constantly growing environment that pushes you to surpass yourself every day
- Celebrating your successes in style: holiday parties at the other end of the world, going out for happy hour, participating in team activities, etc.
- Being yourself with colleagues and having fun at work
- Working in an inspiring office environment
- Benefiting from various perks such as: health insurance, RRSP plans, unlimited vacations, near-full reimbursement of OPUS card and free lunches, etc.
- Having the tools to take care of yourself: reimbursement of activities and sporting equipment, team building activities.
GSOFT is a Quebec-based software engineering company recognized for its office culture and employee happiness. Its passion for innovating and creating products which have a positive impact on employees in the workplace is second to none.
Our most recognized products are Sharegate, a management tool that makes SharePoint & Office 365 simpler than ever, and Officevibe, a platform that measures and increases employee engagement by giving them a unique voice within their organization.
With over 10,000 clients in 110 countries, GSOFT is asserting its spot as a global leader in the technology industry.
\_( o.O )_/
The application period is closed.
Please take a look at the other job opportunities currently offered.