GSOFT is currently seeking two business intelligence analysts to help unlock the true potential of the company and its products!
A Typical Day:
- Analyze, interpret and communicate collected data to draw conclusions relevant for the various teams
- Identify purchasing and utilization patterns to use for assessing corporate strategies
- Explore new information sources to increase opportunities for gathering of strategic intelligence
- Educate and train employees in view of enhancing their understanding of trends identified and of data analysis methods
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Finds and processes information
- Uses the data to understand complex situations and make data-driven decisions
- Deals well with uncertainty and risk taking
- Volunteers time when it is needed; enjoys sharing their know-how with managers and various teams
- Experience with statistical and machine-learning concepts
- Experience with virtualization tools such as Power BI, Tableau and/or Qlik
- Improving employee quality of life and happiness
- Having your opinions considered and encouraged
- Evolving in a constantly growing environment that pushes you to surpass yourself every day
- Celebrating your successes in style: holiday parties at the other end of the world, going out for happy hour, participating in team activities, etc.
- Being yourself with colleagues and having fun at work
- Working in an inspiring office environment
- Benefiting from various perks such as: health insurance, RRSP plans, unlimited vacations, near-full reimbursement of OPUS card and free lunches, etc.
- Having the tools to take care of yourself: reimbursement of activities and sporting equipment, team building activitie