GSOFT is currently looking for a Data Analyst to help develop our organization’s potential!
Our Sharegate tool is used throughout the world, and marketed online. Among our valued clients, you’ll find: NASA, Coca-Cola, the American Military, the Canadian Military, and many more!
A typical day:
- Identify the business data needs of our various teams (product, sales, support, and marketing)
- Analyze and interpret all information collected in order to extract various insights
- Explore new sources of information with the goal of discovering new strategies
- Create, Maintain, and integrate databases from various sources
Our ideal candidate:
- Is genuine, creative, meticulous, and data-driven
- Is only satisfied with a job well done
- Is methodical and passionate
- Can manipulate and analyze complex databases from a wide variety of sources
- Has knowledge of programming languages such as Python and/or SQL
- Has 1 to 3 years’ experience in the fields of analytics, statistics, and/or IT
- A flexible schedule
- Having your opinions considered and encouraged
- Working in an inspirational office
- Getting around the office on a skateboard or scooter
- Team activities: Happy Hours, LAN, hockey, paintball, family olympics, etc.
- Being involved in the community
- Competitive health insurance and RRSP plans
- Having your lunch delivered right to the office
- Taking advantage of free public transportation (OPUS card, BIXI key)
- Making tough decisions: should we pay for your gym membership or mountain climbing?
- Unlimited vacations
- The chance to travel the world with your colleagues
GSOFT is a Quebec-based software engineering company that sets itself apart from others in the industry through a workplace culture based on employee happiness, and an undying passion for developing high quality software that has a positive impact on people’s lives at work.
Our most recognized products are Sharegate, a globally-recognized tool that makes Office 365 & SharePoint management simpler than ever, and Officevibe, a growing platform that increases employee engagement by giving them a unique voice within an organization, and also allows employers to monitor and manage employee satisfaction.
In addition to these products, for over 10 years we’ve been creating high quality custom software for a large number of businesses. With more than 10,000 clients in over 90 countries, GSOFT is claiming its spot as a global leader in the technology industry.
\_( o.O )_/
The application period is closed.
Please take a look at the other job opportunities currently offered.