GSOFT wants to change the world of work, whether through its organizational practices or its products. We reach and influence over 100,000 workers around the world.
As a member of our great family, you could have a significant impact on the experience of the thousands of users of one of our two flagship products, namely Officevibe.
You would be the very first official DevOps developer to have a hand in the Officevibe product, which would entail your being involved in each of the development stages, from back end to front end, as well as with the assessment, tests and architecture. Automation, the core aspect of your job, must be second nature to you.
We want you to contribute to the implementation of best practices in DevOps development in the various teams involved and, in so doing, oversee both their proper operation and security. You will be given the opportunity to take on the continuous improvement of development standards, monitoring and quality. As a member of this expanding team, you will be able to provide a fresh perspective, all the while deftly juggling uncertainties as well as the unexpected.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in development, delivery and automation (DevOps)
- Current or past projects involving several technologies including ASP.NET, PowerShell and Microsoft Azure
What sets us apart:
- A chance to contribute to the improvement of people’s work life
- We welcome your opinion and encourage you to put your ideas forward
- The opportunity to thrive within a growing business where you are encouraged to outdo yourself every day
- A fresh twist on celebrating achievements: kicking off the holiday season halfway around the world, happy hour[CR3], team activities, etc.
- Several noteworthy advantages such as: insurance, RRSPs, no vacation policy, nearly 100% refund of your OPUS card and BIXI key and lunches, etc.
- Having the necessary tools to take care of yourself: employee assistance program for employees and their families, cost of sports activities and equipment[CR4] refunded, team challenges, etc.