GSOFT is looking for a Digital Marketer for its Officevibe team!
A typical day :
- Understand the challenges and needs of different departments and their projects (sales teams, support team)
- Collaborate with the marketing team specialists to reach objectives
- Increase and optimize conversion rates for different initiatives
- Ideate and create different campaigns
- Create web pages and marketing emails
- Perform a daily follow-up of the performance of different initiatives
- Optimize campaigns in collaboration with digital marketing specialists
- Follow-up on results from analytics tools (Google Analytics, Hubspot, Mixpanel, etc)
- Present the follow-up of results to the different teams
- Monitor the competition
- Follow industry trends and share them with the team
Our ideal candidate :
- Is independent and creative
- Is a team player and shares his/her passion with the rest of the team
- Is curious and follows industry news
- Explains concepts and shares his/her passion with the rest of the team
- Is an excellent analyst
- Likes to challenge the status quo
- Is able to effectively prioritize
- Has an understanding of the product’s needs and acts accordingly
- Has a good understanding of Google Analytics
- Communicates efficiently in both English and French (oral and written)
- Holds a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar field
- Improving employee quality of life and happiness
- Having your opinions considered and encouraged
- Evolving in a constantly growing environment that pushes you to surpass yourself every day
- Celebrating your successes in style: holiday parties at the other end of the world, going out for happy hour, participating in team activities, etc.
- Being yourself with colleagues and having fun at work
- Working in an inspiring office environment
- Benefiting from various perks such as: health insurance, RRSP plans, unlimited vacations, near-full reimbursement of OPUS card and free lunches, etc.
- Having the tools to take care of yourself: reimbursement of activities and sporting equipment, team building activities.
GSOFT is a Quebec-based software engineering company recognized for its office culture and employee happiness. Its passion for innovating and creating products which have a positive impact on employees in the workplace is second to none.
Our most recognized products are Sharegate, a management tool that makes SharePoint & Office 365 simpler than ever, and Officevibe, a platform that measures and increases employee engagement by giving them a unique voice within their organization.
With over 10,000 clients in 110 countries, GSOFT is asserting its spot as a global leader in the technology industry.