GSOFT is currently seeking a Director of Business Development for its Software Engineering team.
A typical day:
- Developing new client groups and establishing new contacts.
- Identifying actual client needs in order to provide them with the best possible solutions.
- Contacting existing clients to identify new opportunities.
- Evolving the business value of software engineering.
- Create and manage client propositions.
Our ideal candidate:
- Is at ease with working within a team.
- Enjoys meeting new people and enlarging his/her network of business contacts.
- Is a natural leader with excellent self-confidence.
- Has a good understanding of our organization.
- Is passionate about technological innovation.
- Has a university degree.
- Has an excellent grasp of the French language.
- Is bilingual, both written and spoken.
- Working on a flexible schedule
- Having your opinion considered and encouraged
- Working in an inspiring office
- Getting around the office on a skateboard of scooter
- Team activities: Happy Hours, LAN, hockey, paintball, family olympics, etc.
- Being involved with your community
- Benefitting from insurance and RRSP programs
- Having your lunch delivered right to the office
- Having public transport paid for by your employer (OPUS card, BIXI key)
- Making tough decisions: Should we pay for your gym membership, or indoor rock climbing?
- Having unlimited vacation days
- The possibility of traveling with your colleagues
GSOFT is a Quebec-based software engineering company that sets itself apart from others in the industry through a workplace culture based on employee happiness, and an undying passion for developing high quality software that has a positive impact on people’s lives at work.
Our most recognized products are Sharegate, a globally-recognized tool that makes Office 365 & SharePoint management simpler than ever, and Officevibe, a growing platform that increases employee engagement by giving them a unique voice within an organization, and also allows employers to monitor and manage employee satisfaction.
In addition to these products, for over 10 years we’ve been creating high quality custom software for a large number of businesses. With more than 10,000 clients in over 90 countries, GSOFT is claiming its spot as a global leader in the technology industry.
\_( o.O )_/
The application period is closed.
Please take a look at the other job opportunities currently offered.