GSOFT is seeking an Employee Engagement Specialist (Organizational and Human Development) to join its Culture & Organization team.
The Employee Engagement Specialist supports GSOFT in the continuous maintenance and improvement of members of the highly qualified, cross-function teams. Your work will therefore have a significant impact on the day-to-day reality of GSOFT employees.
A Typical Day:
- Play an advisory role by accompanying and structuring managers to create high-performing and fulfilling teams
- Develop and implement strategies, programs and initiatives aimed at developing skills, improving the compensation and reward system, as well as, design and implement the career development system at GSOFT
- Provide strategic advice, training and coaching to leaders and teams on activities linked to employee engagement
- Support managers and teams during organizational change
- Promote, by way of various practices, the continuous improvement of strategies, programs, initiatives and/or tools designed and previously deployed
- Play an advisory role in the organizational design (roles and responsibilities, organizational structure)
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Demonstrates emotional intelligence
- Sharp, intrapreneurial spirit
- Skilled at popularizing for various audiences
- Good listening and analytical skills
- Systematic and organized in how they work
- Passionate about potential company-wide organizational development
- Develops and implements projects
- Apt at fostering collaboration among peers
- Creative and innovative in their strategies
- Improving employee quality of life and happiness
- Having your opinions considered and encouraged
- Evolving in a constantly growing environment that pushes you to surpass yourself every day
- Celebrating your successes in style: holiday parties at the other end of the world, going out for happy hour, participating in team activities, etc.
- Being yourself with colleagues and having fun at work
- Working in an inspiring office environment
- Benefiting from various perks such as: health insurance, RRSP plans, unlimited vacations, near-full reimbursement of OPUS card and free lunches, etc.
- Having the tools to take care of yourself: reimbursement of activities and sporting equipment, team building activities.
\_( o.O )_/
The application period is closed.
Please take a look at the other job opportunities currently offered.