A Typical Day:
- Be your team’s reference for everything related to Web Development
- Optimise site progress performance
- Develop new responsive design pages
- Collaborate closely with the marketing team
- Work in project mode, using the agile method
- Create and send newsletters using Marketo
- Innovate to take Sharegate to the next level
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Is self-educated
- Is Genuine
- Holds our product’s success at heart
- Is seeking to better themselves, and improve their skills
- Understand the challenges and implications of Back-End development
- Has 2 years experience in Front-End development
- Is comfortable with Gulp, PostCSS (or other pre-processors)
- Is comfortable with BEM methodology
- Has done Email/Newsletter Coding in the past (an asset)
- Has some experience with Azure infrastructure (an asset)
GSOFT is a Quebec-based software engineering company that sets itself apart from others in the industry through a workplace culture based on employee happiness, and an undying passion for developing high quality software that has a positive impact on people’s lives at work.
Our most recognized products are Sharegate, a globally-recognized tool that makes Office 365 & SharePoint management simpler than ever, and Officevibe, a growing platform that increases employee engagement by giving them a unique voice within an organization, and also allows employers to monitor and manage employee satisfaction.
In addition to these products, for over 10 years we’ve been creating high quality custom software for a large number of businesses. With more than 10,000 clients in over 90 countries, GSOFT is claiming its spot as a global leader in the technology industry.
\_( o.O )_/
The application period is closed.
Please take a look at the other job opportunities currently offered.