GSOFT is currently looking for a web developer with a strong front-end expertise for its Officevibe team. Officevibe is a tool that allows organizations to measure and improve workplace culture and employee engagement.
A typical day:
- Working in collaboration with the design team to develop a simple and user-friendly interface
- Developing tests to ensure the strength of front-end code
- Innovating and overcoming challenges and obstacles
- Working with some of the most talented developers in the industry
Our ideal candidate:
- Has a strong interest in web development and web applications
- Is a lover of interfaces and user experience
- Has a strong understanding of front-end development frameworks, such as knockout.js, Gulp, Bootstrap, Node. jasmine, NPM
- Has 3-5 years of experience in front-end development
- Has a university degree (an asset)
- Working on a flexible schedule
- Having your opinion considered and encouraged
- Working in an inspiring office
- Getting around the office on a skateboard of scooter
- Team activities: Happy Hours, LAN, hockey, paintball, family olympics, etc.
- Being involved with your community
- Benefitting from insurance and RRSP programs
- Having your lunch delivered right to the office
- Having public transport paid for by your employer (OPUS card, BIXI key)
- Making tough decisions: we have a reimbursement program for sport related expenses
- Having unlimited vacation days
- The possibility of traveling with your colleagues
GSOFT is a Quebec-based software engineering company that sets itself apart from others in the industry through a workplace culture based on employee happiness, and an undying passion for developing high quality software that has a positive impact on people’s lives at work.
Our most recognized products are Sharegate, a globally-recognized tool that makes Office 365 & SharePoint management simpler than ever, and Officevibe, a growing platform that increases employee engagement by giving them a unique voice within an organization, and also allows employers to monitor and manage employee satisfaction.
In addition to these products, for over 10 years we’ve been creating high quality custom software for a large number of businesses. With more than 10,000 clients in over 90 countries, GSOFT is claiming its spot as a global leader in the technology industry.
\_( o.O )_/
The application period is closed.
Please take a look at the other job opportunities currently offered.