GSOFT is looking for a Digital Marketer for its Sharegate team team!
A typical day:
- Understands numbers and how to take action using them
- Share your findings with the team
- Identify gains and losses at all levels of the pipeline
- Help at the strategic marketing level of the product
- Increase and optimize the conversion rate of the different initiatives
- Write marketing content for the product (copywriting)
- Create landing pages to bring maximum traffic to the product’s website
- Help the Sharegate marketing team to grow
Our ideal candidate:
- Is motivated by results
- Is an expert in her/her domain
- Is alert and data driven
- Has a very strong growth mindset
- Helps to develop strategies with other team members
- Is tech savvy
- Likes to challenge ideas
- Is a team player
- Has a good understanding of PPC, SEO and conversions
- Has a strong understanding of Google Analytics
- Has a basic knowledge of Frontend (HTML/CSS/JS)
- Has a good understanding of B2B (asset)
- Improving employee quality of life and happiness
- Having your opinions considered and encouraged
- Evolving in a constantly growing environment that pushes you to surpass yourself every day
- Celebrating your successes in style: holiday parties at the other end of the world, going out for happy hour, participating in team activities, etc.
- Being yourself with colleagues and having fun at work
- Working in an inspiring office environment
- Benefiting from various perks such as: health insurance, RRSP plans, unlimited vacations, near-full reimbursement of OPUS card and free lunches, etc.
- Having the tools to take care of yourself: reimbursement of activities and sporting equipment, team building activities.
GSOFT is a Quebec-based software engineering company recognized for its office culture and employee happiness. Its passion for innovating and creating products which have a positive impact on employees in the workplace is second to none.
Our most recognized products are Sharegate, a management tool that makes SharePoint & Office 365 simpler than ever, and Officevibe, a platform that measures and increases employee engagement by giving them a unique voice within their organization.
With over 10,000 clients in 110 countries, GSOFT is asserting its spot as a global leader in the technology industry.