GSOFT is currently looking for an experienced IT recruiter to contribute to our already exceptional growth.
Your mission: Implementing Outbound recruiting strategies and convincing the best in the industry to join our teams.
A typical day:
- Seeking out potential candidates in the following domains: development, design, technical support, marketing, sales, etc.
- Refreshing the current recruitment processes
- Suggesting innovative recruitment initiatives, and implementing them
- Train the team on outbound recruitment best practices
- Contact potential candidates, introduce them to GSOFT, and convince them to come meet you
- Carry out phone and in-person interviews
- Work with a passionate team
Our ideal candidate:
- Is genuine and persuasive
- Excels in the art of finding the diamond in the rough
- Loves to challenge the status quo
- Is passionate about recruiting
- Is results oriented
- Uses creativity and thinks outside the box
- Uses data and stats to test different approaches
- Is an efficient oral and written communicator
- Has approximately 5 years’ experience in IT Recruitment
- Has a wide network in the software development industry
- Having unlimited vacation days
- Working on a flexible schedule
- Having your opinions considered and encouraged
- Working in an inspiring and unique office
- Getting around on skateboards and scooters
- Team activities: Happy Hours, LAN, Hockey, Paintball, family olympics, etc.
- Getting involved in the community
- Taking advantage of competitive insurance and RRSP programs
- Having your lunch delivered right to your office
- Free public transit (OPUS card, Bixi key)
- Making tough decisions: should we pay for your gym membership, or rock climbing?
- Traveling: get your passport ready!
GSOFT is a Quebec-based software engineering company that sets itself apart from others in the industry through a workplace culture based on employee happiness, and an undying passion for developing high quality software that has a positive impact on people’s lives at work.
Our most recognized products are Sharegate, a globally-recognized tool that makes Office 365 & SharePoint management simpler than ever, and Officevibe, a growing platform that increases employee engagement by giving them a unique voice within an organization, and also allows employers to monitor and manage employee satisfaction.
In addition to these products, for over 10 years we’ve been creating high quality custom software for a large number of businesses. With more than 10,000 clients in over 90 countries, GSOFT is claiming its spot as a global leader in the technology industry.
\_( o.O )_/
The application period is closed.
Please take a look at the other job opportunities currently offered.