GSOFT is looking for a level-3 support specialist for its Sharegate team!
A typical day:
- Help clients solve problems via email and telephone
- Provide valuable assistance to the front-line technical support team
- Respond to several requests at once
- Investigate anomalies in our applications
- Ensure the quality of your work and that of your team
- Work with the best team in Québec… and the world!
Our ideal candidate:
- Is authentic
- Learns quickly
- Knows how to manage priorities
- Is meticulous and loves solving technology-related puzzles
- Likes to find solutions to complex problems
- Communicates effectively and is perfectly bilingual (English and French)
- Has a gift for explaining technical concepts
- Has around 2 years of experience in advanced applications support
- Preferably has experience in SharePoint development
- Holds strong network computing skills
- Has sound knowledge of the .NET platform
- Is familiar with SharePoint and/or O365 infrastructure
- Improving employee quality of life and happiness
- Having your opinions considered and encouraged
- Evolving in a constantly growing environment that pushes you to surpass yourself every day
- Celebrating your successes in style: holiday parties at the other end of the world, going out for happy hour, participating in team activities, etc.
- Being yourself with colleagues and having fun at work
- Working in an inspiring office environment
- Benefiting from various perks such as: health insurance, RRSP plans, unlimited vacations, near-full reimbursement of OPUS card and free lunches, etc.
- Having the tools to take care of yourself: reimbursement of activities and sporting equipment, team building activities.
GSOFT is a Quebec-based software engineering company recognized for its office culture and employee happiness. Its passion for innovating and creating products which have a positive impact on employees in the workplace is second to none.
Our most recognized products are Sharegate, a management tool that makes SharePoint & Office 365 simpler than ever, and Officevibe, a platform that measures and increases employee engagement by giving them a unique voice within their organization.
With over 10,000 clients in 110 countries, GSOFT is asserting its spot as a global leader in the technology industry.