A typical day would include:
- Help clients resolve problems by email and phone
- Provide outstanding assistance for the Level 1 support team
- Respond to several requests at a time
- Investigate anomalies within our applications
- Ensure the highest quality for your own work, as well as that of your team
- Work with the best team in Quebec…and the world!
Our ideal candidate:
- Is genuine
- Learns quickly
- Prioritizes efficiently
- Is meticulous and enjoys solving technological puzzles
- Enjoys finding solutions to complex problems
- An efficient communicator in both English and French (perfectly bilingual)
- Has approximately 3 years of experience in systems administration
- Is experienced in SharePoint development (asset)
- Has above-average knowledge of the .NET platform (asset)
- Familiar with network (HTTP), IIS, Win Server, SQL, and/or O365 (assets)
- Is experienced with Powershell (asset)
- A flexible schedule
- Having your opinions considered and encouraged
- Working in an inspirational office
- Getting around the office on a skateboard or scooter
- Team activities: Happy Hours, LAN, hockey, paintball, family olympics, etc.
- Being involved in the community
- Competitive health insurance and RRSP plans
- Having your lunch delivered right to the office
- Taking advantage of free public transportation (OPUS card, BIXI key)
- Making tough decisions: should we pay for your gym membership or mountain climbing?
- Unlimited vacations
- The chance to travel the world with your colleagues
Our most recognized products are Sharegate, a globally-recognized tool that makes Office 365 & SharePoint management simpler than ever, and Officevibe, a growing platform that increases employee engagement by giving them a unique voice within an organization, and also allows employers to monitor and manage employee satisfaction.
With more than 10,000 clients in over 90 countries, GSOFT is claiming its spot as a global leader in the technology industry.
\_( o.O )_/
The application period is closed.
Please take a look at the other job opportunities currently offered.