We’re currently looking for a new multi-talented marketing designer, who will be given the opportunity to contribute to our Sharegate product’s success.
A typical day would include:
- Collaborate with the marketing team to perform A/B testing, and improve our website
- Create designs for online marketing (social media, blogs, newsletters, web banners), as well as promotional and printed material (t-shirts, booths, swag, business cards, flyers)
- Respect our branding, standards guide, and Sharegate’s trademark image
- Take our brand image to another level
- Work on various projects simultaneously
- Hone your craft in an unbeatable environment…with the best team in the world!
The perfect candidate:
- Possesses a high knowledge of online marketing, and the web industry in general
- Is fluent and proven in graphic design, illustration, information design, and interactive design
- Creates everything with the user in mind
- Quickly turn complex concept and information into user-friendly and easy-to-understand graphics
- Is an expert in the Adobe Creative software suite (Illustrator, Photoshop), and knows how to use Sketch
- Has a portfolio filled with kick-ass and creative web and print projects
- Is passionate, imaginative, and loves working in a team atmosphere
- Working on a flexible schedule
- Working in an inspiring and unique office
- Getting around on skateboards and scooters
- Team activities: Happy Hours, LAN, Hockey, Paintball, family olympics, etc.
- Getting involved in the community: Breakfast Club, Fondation CHU Ste-Justine
- Taking advantage of competitive insurance and RRSP programs
- Having your lunch delivered right to your office
- Free public transit (OPUS card, Bixi key)
- Making tough decisions: should we pay for your gym membership, or rock climbing?
- Having unlimited vacation days
- Traveling: get your passport ready!
GSOFT is a Quebec-based software engineering company that sets itself apart from others in the industry through a workplace culture based on employee happiness, and an undying passion for developing high quality software that has a positive impact on people’s lives at work.
Our most recognized products are Sharegate, a tool that makes Office 365 & SharePoint management simpler than ever, and Officevibe, a platform that increases employee engagement by giving them a unique voice within an organization, and also allows employers to monitor and manage employee satisfaction.
In addition to these, for over 10 years, we’ve been creating high quality custom software for a large number of businesses.
With more than 10,000 clients in over 90 countries, GSOFT is claiming its spot as a global leader in the technology industry.
\_( o.O )_/
The application period is closed.
Please take a look at the other job opportunities currently offered.