GSOFT is currently seeking a Marketing Director to join its Officevibe team.
A Typical Day:
- Aligning marketing initiatives (content, design, SEO, advertising, campaigns, integration), in order to reach monthly objectives
- Following up on monthly objectives (traffic, SEO, conversions) in collaboration with other teams (Sales, Product, Customer Service)
- Analyzing visitor behavior, developing and testing various strategies to maximize the ratio of Officevibe subscriptions
- Managing the technical aspects of our principal marketing automation systems, as well as testing them (Hubspot, Optimizely, etc.)
- An excellent communicator and motivator
- A leader who is accustomed to bringing the most out of your colleagues, whether they are creative, introverted, analytical, or extroverted.
- Extremely proactive and stat-driven (objectives, results, etc.)
- Used to working in an environment in constant and rapid flux and movement
- Perfectly bilingual (both spoken and written)
- Excellent knowledge of each key discipline of online marketing in order to be able to challenge the team (content, email campaigns, SEO, advertising, conversion rate optimization)
- Familiar with the tools we use (Hubspot/Marketo, Spreadsheets, Trello, Google Analytics/Mixpanel/Amplitude, Hotjar, Optimizely, MOZ, Zapier, Buzzstream, etc.
- Strong industry experience (start-up experience is an asset)
- Experience in managing a marketing team
- Already carried out similar projects involving user acquisition and growth
- The capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously in an environment that evolves rapidly.
- A strong interest in workplace culture
- Working on a flexible schedule
- Having your opinion considered and encouraged
- Working in an inspiring office
- Getting around the office on a skateboard of scooter
- Team activities: Happy Hours, LAN, hockey, paintball, family olympics, etc.
- Being involved with your community
- Benefitting from insurance and RRSP programs
- Having your lunch delivered right to the office
- Having public transport paid for by your employer (OPUS card, BIXI key)
- Making tough decisions: we have a reimbursement program for sport related expenses
- Having unlimited vacation days
- The possibility of traveling with your colleagues
GSOFT is a Quebec-based software engineering company that sets itself apart from others in the industry through a workplace culture based on employee happiness, and an undying passion for developing high quality software that has a positive impact on people’s lives at work.
Our most recognized products are Sharegate, a globally-recognized tool that makes Office 365 & SharePoint management simpler than ever, and Officevibe, a growing platform that increases employee engagement by giving them a unique voice within an organization, and also allows employers to monitor and manage employee satisfaction.
In addition to these products, for over 10 years we’ve been creating high quality custom software for a large number of businesses. With more than 10,000 clients in over 110 countries, GSOFT is claiming its spot as a global leader in the technology industry.
\_( o.O )_/
The application period is closed.
Please take a look at the other job opportunities currently offered.