GSOFT is seeking an experienced Event Marketing Professional to play a crucial role in the planning, development and execution of events and marketing initiatives for Officevibe (one of GSOFT’s primary products) in the Toronto market. The aim is to connect, inspire and educate our attendees on the topic of Employee Engagement.
We’re looking for someone with extensive experience and knowledge in the realm of Event Management and Production as well as Field Marketing Initiatives. The ideal candidate would work to the highest level of standards and encompass passion, teamwork, a can-do attitude (we call it F*ck the impossible) as well as a growth mindset.
This person’s love for people and drive to help organizations truly engage their employees is essentially what makes them a great Officevibe Ambassador.
A typical day:
- Help create and execute a consistent Brand Strategy for Officevibe marketing and events.
- Spearhead the attendee experience for Officevibe Events
- Take the lead on Experience Elements which include, namely
- Creating unique networking opportunities
- Being the mastermind and creative force behind local marketing initiatives
- Acting as a Brand Ambassador
- Developing initial ground plans with input from cross-functional teammates
- Ensure that the Officevibe Brand aligns with all Events and Marketing initiatives that occur.
- Establish and develop relationships with event attendees and potential partnering organizations to strengthen Officevibe’s footprint in Toronto
- Collaborate with colleagues, both in market and from headquarters, to contribute to a flawless customer experience
Our ideal candidate:
- 5+ years of related Event experience
- Has experience collaborating with cross-functional teams (Product, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, etc.)
- Is passionate about the Event and Field Marketing Industry as well as bringing value to customers (must apply a consistent customer service-oriented approach)
- Is an excellent collaborator and communicator
- Has a growth mindset and thrives on challenges, feedback and continuous learning
- Displays grit on a consistent basis pushing through to achieve what he/she has set out to accomplish
- Is able to effectively prioritize
- Communicates efficiently in English (oral and written) and has a functional level of French (oral and written)
- Takes pride in his/her craft and consistently delivers quality work
- People – especially helping make them happy in their workplace
- Working in a flat organizational structure where your ideas are not only welcome but strongly encouraged. We want you to have a huge impact!
- Evolving in a constantly growing environment that pushes you to surpass yourself every day
- Having your opinions considered and encouraged
- Being yourself with colleagues and having fun at work
- Working in an inspiring office environment
- Celebrating your successes in style: Holiday parties at the other end of the world, going out for happy hour, participating in team activities, etc.
- Benefiting from various perks such as: Health insurance, RRSP plans, unlimited vacations, etc.
- Having the tools to take care of yourself: Reimbursement of activities and sporting equipment, team building activities.
\_( o.O )_/
The application period is closed.
Please take a look at the other job opportunities currently offered.