GSOFT is seeking an Organization Agile Coach to join its Culture & Organization team to allow team members to develop skills for effective teamwork. You will be working closely with highly qualified, cross-functional teams. Your work will therefore have a significant impact on the day-to-day reality of GSOFT employees.
A Typical Day:
- Facilitate group sessions (retrospective meetings, conflict resolutions, decision-making, and team and project kick-offs)
- Assist teams in meeting challenges linked to how they operate and interact
- Examine issues faced by the teams and identify potential sources of improvement
- Determine the best operating practices in accordance with agile principles and values and assist teams in implementing these
- Inspire individuals to excel and develop as a team (support, train and coach teams)
- Instill continuous improvement reflexes and supply adequate tools to individuals and teams
- Provide strategic advice to leaders and help steer teams toward an agile organization model
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Experience with Agile teams
- Experience with concepts and techniques of various agile approaches in work places
- Adaptable and flexible
- Excellent interpersonal skills (listening skills, emotional intelligence and empathy)
- Skilled at building group cohesiveness
- Pragmatic, excellent analytical skills
- Challenges, when required
- Work-organization savvy
- Provides adequate tools, in a timely manner
- Improving employee quality of life and happiness
- Having your opinions considered and encouraged
- Evolving in a constantly growing environment that pushes you to surpass yourself every day
- Celebrating your successes in style: holiday parties at the other end of the world, going out for happy hour, participating in team activities, etc.
- Being yourself with colleagues and having fun at work
- Working in an inspiring office environment
- Benefiting from various perks such as: health insurance, RRSP plans, unlimited vacations, near-full reimbursement of OPUS card and free lunches, etc.
- Having the tools to take care of yourself: reimbursement of activities and sporting equipment, team building activities
\_( o.O )_/
The application period is closed.
Please take a look at the other job opportunities currently offered.