GSOFT is looking for a Paid Media Specialist for its Officevibe team!
A typical day:
- Look for new growth opportunities
- Develop and plan growth strategies that respond to business needs
- Create ads in collaboration with the design and content teams
- Optimize media campaigns in accordance with business objectives
- Budget management
- Analyze results from tools such as Google Analytics, Hubspot, Mixpanel, etc.
- Present recommendations based on campaign results and A/B tests
- Collaborate with other teams to reach objectives
- Monitor competition activities
Our ideal candidate:
- Is independent
- Is a team player and shares his/her passion with the rest of the team
- Is curious and stays up to date on SEM, PPC and Social news
- Can explain results to the marketing team
- Is an excellent analyst (data driven)
- Is able to prioritize
- Can perform under pressure and adapts well to change
- Has an understanding of the business and acts accordingly
- Knows Google Analytics as well as the following tools: Adwords (Search, Display, YouTube), Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Bing Ads
- Understands SEO (asset)
- Has an interest in UX (asset)
- Understands B2B environments (asset)
- Communicates well in both English and French (written and oral)
- Has 5 years experience in a similar field
- Improving employee quality of life and happiness
- Having your opinions considered and encouraged
- Evolving in a constantly growing environment that pushes you to surpass yourself every day
- Celebrating your successes in style: holiday parties at the other end of the world, going out for happy hour, participating in team activities, etc.
- Being yourself with colleagues and having fun at work
- Working in an inspiring office environment
- Benefiting from various perks such as: health insurance, RRSP plans, unlimited vacations, near-full reimbursement of OPUS card and free lunches, etc.
- Having the tools to take care of yourself: reimbursement of activities and sporting equipment, team building activities.
GSOFT is a Quebec-based software engineering company recognized for its office culture and employee happiness. Its passion for innovating and creating products which have a positive impact on employees in the workplace is second to none.
Our most recognized products are Sharegate, a management tool that makes SharePoint & Office 365 simpler than ever, and Officevibe, a platform that measures and increases employee engagement by giving them a unique voice within their organization.
With over 10,000 clients in 110 countries, GSOFT is asserting its spot as a global leader in the technology industry.