We are seeking a Product Designer who will be responsible for creating an exceptional user experience for Sharegate. The Product Designer will be in responsible for carrying out projects in partnership with a multidisciplinary team. Their primary goal will be to have a proper understanding of user problems to implement creative, innovative solutions.
A Typical Day:
- Understand and analyze the needs, desires and uncertainties of our personas and of the Sharepoint/Office 365 market.
- Take time to analyze the data and user feedback.
- Create sketches, wireframes, high fidelity mock-ups and interactive prototypes.
- Communicate and document design decisions in a clear and concise manner.
- Participate in the development of the visual design system.
- Along with the team, review and validate the key stages in the creative process: move from idea and pre-requisites to hand-drawn sketches, and iterate until final prototype.
- Collaborate with developers to facilitate the development process
- Act as spokesperson and guardian of the user experience with the team
- Collaborate on a unique project with a team of passionate individuals
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Open to criticism and passionate about continuous improvement
- Interested in expanding their knowledge about user experience and product design
- Demonstrates empathy for our users
- Expert in Sketch and Invision (able to create unique, interactive prototypes)
- Thorough and meticulous
- Experience with interaction design, regardless of the tool used (Principle, Framer, Atomic, Flinto, Adobe XD)
- Over 3 years of experience in product design
- Improving employee quality of life and happiness
- Having your opinions considered and encouraged
- Evolving in a constantly growing environment that pushes you to surpass yourself every day
- Celebrating your successes in style: holiday parties at the other end of the world, going out for happy hour, participating in team activities, etc.
- Being yourself with colleagues and having fun at work
- Working in an inspiring office environment
- Benefiting from various perks such as: health insurance, RRSP plans, unlimited vacations, near-full reimbursement of OPUS card and free lunches, etc.
- Having the tools to take care of yourself: reimbursement of activities and sporting equipment, team building activities