GSOFT is looking for his first QA Analyst!
A typical day :
- Performing general app QA
- Training and evaluating developers on quality assurance best practices
- Making sure the solution fits the initial business requirements
- Contributing to user experience improvement
- Creating and maintaining a log of manual test cases
- Helping developers identify test cases to apply when developing new functionalities
- Working directly with the head of quality assurance automation
- Actively contribute to the success of a product used by Steam, NASA, and Coca-Cola
- Able to communicate efficiently in French and English
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
- Great at training and developing people
- Happy being in an ever-evolving environment
- Passionate about your work
- Already substantially experienced in quality assurance
- Capable of understanding and developing software solutions
- Experienced in .NET development (an asset)
- Having unlimited vacation days
- Working on a flexible schedule
- Having your opinions considered and encouraged
- Working in an inspiring and unique office
- Getting around on skateboards and scooters
- Team activities: Happy Hours, LAN, Hockey, Paintball, family olympics, etc.
- Getting involved in the community
- Taking advantage of competitive insurance and RRSP programs
- Having your lunch delivered right to your office
- Free public transit (OPUS card, Bixi key)
- Making tough decisions: should we pay for your gym membership, or rock climbing?
- Traveling: get your passport ready!
GSOFT is a Quebec-based software engineering company that sets itself apart from others in the industry through a workplace culture based on employee happiness, and an undying passion for developing high quality software that has a positive impact on people’s lives at work.
Our most recognized products are Sharegate, a globally-recognized tool that makes Office 365 & SharePoint management simpler than ever, and Officevibe, a growing platform that increases employee engagement by giving them a unique voice within an organization, and also allows employers to monitor and manage employee satisfaction.
In addition to these products, for over 10 years we’ve been creating high quality custom software for a large number of businesses. With more than 10,000 clients in over 90 countries, GSOFT is claiming its spot as a global leader in the technology industry.
\_( o.O )_/
The application period is closed.
Please take a look at the other job opportunities currently offered.