GSOFT is currently seeking a receptionist.
A Typical Day:
- Ensure your presence in the reception area
- Answer calls and email
- Welcome candidates and clients
- Ordering materials necessary for efficient office functioning and, if necessary, picking them up yourself
- Manage incoming mail, as well as the shipping of packages
- Manage spontaneous employee requests
- Send lunch orders to our caterer
- Maintain kitchen cleanliness
- Be the first point of contact for a young and extraordinary business
- Structured, organized, and methodical
- Pleasant, welcoming, and always smiling
- Ready to deliver unbeatable service quality
- Excellent at communicating orally and in writing
- Comfortable with French and English
- Having unlimited vacation days
- Working on a flexible schedule
- Having your opinions considered and encouraged
- Working in an inspiring and unique office
- Getting around on skateboards and scooters
- Team activities: Happy Hours, LAN, Hockey, Paintball, family olympics, etc.
- Getting involved in the community
- Taking advantage of competitive insurance and RRSP programs
- Having your lunch delivered right to your office
- Free public transit (OPUS card, Bixi key)
- Making tough decisions: should we pay for your gym membership, or rock climbing?
- Traveling: get your passport ready!
GSOFT is a Quebec-based software engineering company that sets itself apart from others in the industry through a workplace culture based on employee happiness, and an undying passion for developing high quality software that has a positive impact on people’s lives at work.
Our most recognized products are Sharegate, a globally-recognized tool that makes Office 365 & SharePoint management simpler than ever, and Officevibe, a growing platform that increases employee engagement by giving them a unique voice within an organization, and also allows employers to monitor and manage employee satisfaction.
In addition to these products, for over 10 years we’ve been creating high quality custom software for a large number of businesses. With more than 10,000 clients in over 90 countries, GSOFT is claiming its spot as a global leader in the technology industry.
\_( o.O )_/
The application period is closed.
Please take a look at the other job opportunities currently offered.