GSOFT is seeking an experienced Relationship Manager in Toronto to lead the expansion of our client base. This will entail acting as a trusted advisor, sharing insights and continually seeking new opportunities through networking and various client-facing activities.
We’re looking for someone who will engage potential clients in discussing their Employee Engagement challenges and explore the potential value that Officevibe can bring to their organization. This person would work to the highest level of standards and encompass passion, teamwork, a can-do attitude (we call it F*ck the impossible) as well as a growth mindset.
This person’s love for people and drive to help organizations truly engage their employees is essentially what makes them a great Officevibe Ambassador.
A typical day:
- Learn about the Officevibe Platform and associated benefits
- Effectively communicate the Officevibe Value Proposition and Elevator Pitch, inspiring our clients to embrace a new method of measuring Employee Engagement in the workplace
- Make discovery calls and confirm meetings with key decision makers that will generate revenue
- Create a pipeline of reasonable opportunities and reliable forecasts in a transparent manner
- Develop and execute strategic plans for the territory that will evolve and improve our sales process
- Listen to the needs of the market and educate the Product, Marketing and Customer Experience teams
- Collaborate towards reaching Quarterly Objectives and Key Results (OKRs)
- Play an active role in growing Officevibe’s presence in the Toronto market
- Generate awareness towards measuring Employee Engagement through tried and tested methods as well as innovative initiatives
- Network with existing and potential customers to explore and discover business opportunities
- Meet with potential clients to find out about their needs pertaining to Employee Engagement
- Collaborate with colleagues both in market and from headquarters to contribute to a perfect customer experience
Our ideal candidate:
- Loves collaborating with the team to achieve outstanding results
- Has a growth mindset and thrives on challenges, feedback and continuous learning
- Challenges the status quo
- Displays grit on a consistent basis pushing through to achieve what he/she has set out to accomplish
- Is able to effectively prioritize
- Has excellent communication skills and has a functional level of French (oral and written)
- Takes pride in his/her craft and consistently delivers quality work
- Has experience with business development
- Has a proven history of driving results in a high-growth organization
- Has experience with SaaS or technology sales
- Has experience in relationship management speaking to C-level users
- Has the ability to assess business opportunities, read prospecting buyers and develop compelling strategies
- 5+ years of relevant sales experience
- People – especially helping make them happy in their workplace
- Working in a flat organizational structure where your ideas are not only welcome but strongly encouraged. We want you to have a huge impact!
- Evolving in a constantly growing environment that pushes you to surpass yourself every day
- Having your opinions considered and encouraged
- Being yourself with colleagues and having fun at work
- Working in an inspiring office environment
- Celebrating your successes in style: holiday parties at the other end of the world, going out for happy hour, participating in team activities, etc.
- Benefiting from various perks such as: health insurance, RRSP plans, unlimited vacations, etc.
- Having the tools to take care of yourself: reimbursement of activities and sporting equipment, team building activities.