GSOFT is looking for a sales development specialist for its Officevibe team.
Officevibe is a tool that helps improve corporate culture and employee engagement around the world. The founders had the brilliant idea to create Officevibe at the right time, and today, we can be proud of what we’ve accomplished with the product since the very beginning. Officevibe is a fast-growing product: two years ago, we only had a few employees, while today, there are more than 30 people on our team. We’ve already signed over 1200 clients, and this is only the beginning.
The sales development specialist is responsible for identifying and qualifying sales opportunities for Officevibe. It’s a great opportunity to launch your career in the sales environment.
A typical day:
- Plan each month, week, and day to achieve your goals
- Identify potential new clients via email and telephone
- Determine the clients’ needs and evaluate whether Officevibe can meet them
- Manage leads using HubSpot to ensure appropriate documentation
- Work with the sales team to develop new strategies for achieving your goals
- Develop your sales skills through individual and team-based training and coaching
Our ideal candidate
- Is perfectly bilingual, both oral and written
- Is rigorous and likes to challenge themselves with ambitious goals
- Knows how to prioritize their sales activities
- Isn’t afraid to pick up the phone to call several potential clients each day
- Is curious about others’ challenges and passionnate about helping them
- Transposes his knowledge of the product into the client’s reality
- Is motivated
- Has one to two years of sales experience (asset)
- Has a university degree (asset)
- Improving employee quality of life and happiness
- Having your opinions considered and encouraged
- Evolving in a constantly growing environment that pushes you to surpass yourself every day
- Celebrating your successes in style: holiday parties at the other end of the world, going out for happy hour, participating in team activities, etc.
- Being yourself with colleagues and having fun at work
- Working in an inspiring office environment
- Benefiting from various perks such as: health insurance, RRSP plans, unlimited vacations, near-full reimbursement of OPUS card and free lunches, etc.
- Having the tools to take care of yourself: reimbursement of activities and sporting equipment, team building activities.
GSOFT is a Quebec-based software engineering company recognized for its office culture and employee happiness. Its passion for innovating and creating products which have a positive impact on employees in the workplace is second to none.
Our most recognized products are Sharegate, a management tool that makes SharePoint & Office 365 simpler than ever, and Officevibe, a platform that measures and increases employee engagement by giving them a unique voice within their organization.
With over 10,000 clients in 110 countries, GSOFT is asserting its spot as a global leader in the technology industry.
\_( o.O )_/
The application period is closed.
Please take a look at the other job opportunities currently offered.