GSOFT is currently seeking a sales specialist for their Officevibe team. Officevibe is a tool that enables organizations to improve workplace culture and employee engagement.
A typical day:
- Planning each days, weeks and months to reach his targets
- Contacting potential clients by phone or email in order to introduce them to Officevibe
- Identifying client needs in order to suggest the best possible solutions
- Contacting existing clients to explore the possibility of expanding the use of Officevibe throughout their organizations
- Carrying out online Officevibe demonstrations
- Convincing clients that Officevibe is the tool that best responds to their needs
Our ideal candidate:
- Is constantly seeking to improve himself/herself in order to achieve ambitious goals
- Can prioritize his sales activities to exceed his targets
- Seeks to better themselves each day and demonstrates creativity
- Loves communicating with others, and is an active listener
- Can clearly transmit product knowledge to clients
- Has at least 2 years of sales experience
- Is perfectly bilingual (oral and written)
- Has a university degree
- A flexible schedule
- Having your opinions considered and encouraged
- Working in an inspirational office
- Getting around the office on a skateboard or scooter
- Team activities: Happy Hours, LAN, hockey, paintball, family olympics, etc.
- Being involved in the community
- Competitive health insurance and RRSP plans
- Having your lunch delivered right to the office
- Taking advantage of free public transportation (OPUS card, BIXI key)
- Making tough decisions: we have a reimbursement program for sport related expenses
- Unlimited vacations
- The chance to travel the world with your colleagues
\_( o.O )_/
The application period is closed.
Please take a look at the other job opportunities currently offered.