The Officevibe team is currently looking for an experienced sales specialist to push the growth of Officevibe to the next level. Officevibe is a tool that allows organizations to measure and improve workplace culture and employee engagement. The product is already being used by Disney, Apple, Sony.
A typical day:
- Contacting potential clients by phone or email, in order to introduce them to Officevibe
- Identifying client needs, in order to suggest the best possible solutions
- Contacting existing clients to tell them about product upgrades and new features
- Performing online product demonstrations
- Show our clients that Officevibe is the tool that best responds to their needs
- Motivating the sales team to attain the objectives
- Innovating and overcoming challenges
Our ideal candidate:
- Is rigorous and likes to challenge himself with ambitious goals
- Has the desire to learn and apply new skills continuously
- Has strong interpersonal skills (listening skills, emotional intelligence)
- Can ask the good questions to better understand the client’s reality
- Is open-minded and willing to take risks
- Has the ability to show empathy and seeks the client’s entire satisfaction
- Has experience in online software sales (B2B)
- Is perfectly bilingual, both oral and written (French and English)
- Has a university degree (asset)
- Improving employee quality of life and happiness
- Having your opinions considered and encouraged
- Evolving in a constantly growing environment that pushes you to surpass yourself every day
- Celebrating your successes in style: holiday parties at the other end of the world, going out for happy hour, participating in team activities, etc.
- Being yourself with colleagues and having fun at work
- Working in an inspiring office environment
- Benefiting from various perks such as: health insurance, RRSP plans, unlimited vacations, near-full reimbursement of OPUS card and free lunches, etc.
- Having the tools to take care of yourself: reimbursement of activities and sporting equipment, team building activities
\_( o.O )_/
The application period is closed.
Please take a look at the other job opportunities currently offered.