The Sharegate team is currently looking for an experienced salesperson to push the growth of our product to the next level. Already being used by Microsoft, Coca-Cola and NASA, we want to see what other clients you can convince!
Your daily responsibilities :
- Contacting potential clients by phone or email, in order to introduce them to Sharegate
- Identifying client needs, in order to suggest the best possible solutions
- Contacting existing clients to tell them about product upgrades and new features
- Performing in-person or online product demonstrations
- Convincing clients that Sharegate is the tool that best responds to their needs
- Motivating the sales team to take their performance to the next level
- Innovating and overcoming challenges
Our ideal coworker:
- You love to go above and beyond in order to achieve ambitious goals
- You appreciate being evaluated according to, and at the height of, your performance
- You constantly seek to better yourself, and show off your creativity
- You love speaking to people, and you keep your word
- You are capable of asking the right questions, and letting the client speak the majority of the time
- You adapt and present your product knowledge according to the clients’ current realities
- You have the ability to put yourself in your clients’ shoes, and speak the same language
- You’re confident, passionate, and don’t take no for an answer
- You’re committed to complete client satisfaction in such a way that the client will want to contact you again
- Your decisions are made as though the company belongs to you
- You’ve been a sales expert for the past 5 years
- You’ve worked in online (B2B) software sales for the past 3 years
- You have perfect written and spoken English communication skills
- You have a university degree
- A flexible schedule
- Having your opinions considered and encouraged
- Working in an inspirational office
- Getting around the office on a skateboard or scooter
- Team activities: Happy Hours, LAN, hockey, paintball, family olympics, etc.
- Being involved in the community
- Competitive health insurance and RRSP plans
- Having your lunch delivered right to the office
- Taking advantage of free public transportation (OPUS card, BIXI key)
- Making tough decisions: should we pay for your gym membership or mountain climbing?
- Unlimited vacations
- The chance to travel the world with your colleagues
GSOFT is a Quebec-based software engineering company that sets itself apart from others in the industry through a workplace culture based on employee happiness, and an undying passion for developing high quality software that has a positive impact on people’s lives at work. One of our most recognized products is Sharegate, a globally-recognized tool that makes Office 365 & SharePoint management simpler than ever.
\_( o.O )_/
The application period is closed.
Please take a look at the other job opportunities currently offered.