GSOFT is currently looking for a Salesforce Specialist to ensure the platform’s constant evolution, as well as to follow up on Sharegate’s strong growth.
Our Sharegate tool is used all around the world, and marketed online. Among our clients are: NASA, Coca-Cola, the American and Canadian Military, and many more!
A Typical Day :
- Identify the Salesforce needs of our sales, finance, marketing, and management teams (reports and dashboards)
- Act as Product Owner in order to prioritize requests
- Implement changes within Salesforce
- Create workflows, triggers, and APEX code
- Make web service calls
- Perform quality control
- Manage communication between developers and consultants for more complex requests
You are :
- A Salesforce expert, including Lightning
- Organized and able to make quick decisions
- An excellent communicator
- Experienced in the domain (at least 3 years)
- A flexible schedule
- Having your opinions considered and encouraged
- Working in an inspirational office
- Getting around the office on a skateboard or scooter
- Team activities: Happy Hours, LAN, hockey, paintball, family olympics, etc.
- Being involved in the community
- Competitive health insurance and RRSP plans
- Having your lunch delivered right to the office
- Taking advantage of free public transportation (OPUS card, BIXI key)
- Making tough decisions: should we pay for your gym membership or mountain climbing?
- Unlimited vacations
- The chance to travel the world with your colleagues
GSOFT is a Quebec-based software engineering company that sets itself apart from others in the industry through a workplace culture based on employee happiness, and an undying passion for developing high quality software that has a positive impact on people’s lives at work.
In addition to these products, for over 10 years we’ve been creating high quality custom software for a large number of businesses. With more than 10,000 clients in over 90 countries, GSOFT is claiming its spot as a global leader in the technology industry.
\_( o.O )_/
The application period is closed.
Please take a look at the other job opportunities currently offered.