We’re currently looking for a “Pay Per Click” specialist to join our Sharegate marketing team. This is a great opportunity for you to experience a work environment that’s truly out of this world!
A typical day would include:
- Creating, Launching, and optimizing PPC campaigns on AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Optimizing our landing pages
- Researching and launching online paid advertisements.
- Generating performance reports, and following up on objectives.
- Working closely with our design team in order to strategize new Display campaigns.
- Finding new acquisition opportunities.
- Working with the best marketing in team in Quebec…and the world!
- 100% bilingual
- Independent, proactive, and highly motivated
- Eager to learn and improve your skills
- Creative, organized, and analytical
- An excellent team player
- Already a PPC expert, and have been in the field for at least 2 years
- Working on a flexible schedule
- Having your opinions considered and encouraged
- Working in an inspiring and unique office
- Getting around on skateboards and scooters
- Team activities: Happy Hours, LAN, Hockey, Paintball, family olympics, etc.
- Getting involved in the community
- Taking advantage of competitive insurance and RRSP programs
- Having your lunch delivered right to your office
- Free public transit (OPUS card, Bixi key)
- Making tough decisions: should we pay for your gym membership, or rock climbing?
- Traveling: get your passport ready!
- Having unlimited vacation days
GSOFT is a Quebec-based software engineering company that sets itself apart from others in the industry through a workplace culture based on employee happiness, and an undying passion for developing high quality software that has a positive impact on people’s lives at work.
Our most recognized products are Sharegate, a tool that makes Office 365 & SharePoint management simpler than ever, and Officevibe, a platform that increases employee engagement by giving them a unique voice within an organization, and also allows employers to monitor and manage employee satisfaction.
In additon to these, for over 10 years, we’ve been creating high quality custom software for a large number of businesses.
With more than 10,000 clients in over 90 countries, GSOFT is claiming its spot as a global leader in the technology industry.
\_( o.O )_/
The application period is closed.
Please take a look at the other job opportunities currently offered.