GSOFT is looking for a 7th member for its Infrastructure team!
A typical day:
- Contribute to the implantation, maintenance, support and surveillance of different infrastructure systems of our company and products
- Assist your colleagues at level 3 support
- Participate in the automation of certain tasks to improve team efficiency
- Collaborate with development teams to answer client requests
- Be aware of trends and advances in technology
- Be an active player in monitoring team rotations
Our ideal candidate:
- Is curious about new system administration/cloud technologies
- Has experience in IT Security
- Is comfortable with frequent “context switching” and tight deadlines
- Offers exceptional customer support
- Has advanced knowledge in implantation and SharePoint infrastructure
- Is a master of Active Directory, Azure and Office 365 administration
- Is capable of automating tasks via PowerShell scripting
- Expert in DNS, DHCP et HTTPS certificates
- Is a team player who is always willing to push harder
- Is comfortable in an ever changing environment
- Knows firewalls, in particular Fortinet (asset)
- Knows Teamcity (asset)
- Has 5 to 7 years experience in a similar position
- Improving employee quality of life and happiness
- Having your opinions considered and encouraged
- Evolving in a constantly growing environment that pushes you to surpass yourself every day
- Celebrating your successes in style: holiday parties at the other end of the world, going out for happy hour, participating in team activities, etc.
- Being yourself with colleagues and having fun at work
- Working in an inspiring office environment
- Benefiting from various perks such as: health insurance, RRSP plans, unlimited vacations, near-full reimbursement of OPUS card and free lunches, etc.
- Having the tools to take care of yourself: reimbursement of activities and sporting equipment, team building activitie
\_( o.O )_/
The application period is closed.
Please take a look at the other job opportunities currently offered.