GSOFT is looking for an SEO Specialist to bring its product Officevibe to a whole new level!
A typical day :
- SEO surveillance
- Keep a close eye on the competition
- Look for new keywords
- Develop and plan SEO strategies that respond to business needs
- Deploy external link strategies
- Create marketing content strategies
- Proactively optimize SEO initiatives
- Participate in technical optimization of the website
- Analyze results to improve traffic and organic conversions
- Explain and teach SEO concepts to the marketing team
- Maintain SEO best practices for the marketing team
Our ideal candidate :
- Is independent
- Can explain concepts and shares his/her passion with the rest of the team
- Is creative and not afraid of bringing creative ideas to the team
- Knows how to prioritize
- Can perform under pressure and adapts well to change
- Likes finding solutions to complex problems
- Is an excellent analyst
- Has an understanding of the product’s needs and acts accordingly
- Executes successful acquisition link strategies
- Puts in place improvement strategies for organic traffic and SERP improvement
- Stays updated on SEO news and SEO techniques
- Is comfortable using the following tools: Google Analytics, Search Console, MOZ, Keyword Tool, Majestic, Screaming Frog, Botify
- Understands SEM and content strategy
- Has basic understanding of HTML and CSS (asset)
- Communicates efficiently in both English and French
- Holds 5 years experience in a similar field
You love :
- Improving employee quality of life and happiness
- Having your opinions considered and encouraged
- Evolving in a constantly growing environment that pushes you to surpass yourself every day
- Celebrating your successes in style: holiday parties at the other end of the world, going out for happy hour, participating in team activities, etc.
- Being yourself with colleagues and having fun at work
- Working in an inspiring office environment
- Benefiting from various perks such as: health insurance, RRSP plans, unlimited vacations, near-full reimbursement of OPUS card and free lunches, etc.
- Having the tools to take care of yourself: reimbursement of activities and sporting equipment, team building activities.
GSOFT is a Quebec-based software engineering company recognized for its office culture and employee happiness. Its passion for innovating and creating products which have a positive impact on employees in the workplace is second to none.
Our most recognized products are Sharegate, a management tool that makes SharePoint & Office 365 simpler than ever, and Officevibe, a platform that measures and increases employee engagement by giving them a unique voice within their organization.
With over 10,000 clients in 110 countries, GSOFT is asserting its spot as a global leader in the technology industry.