GSOFT is looking for an SEO specialist to take its Sharegate SEO to the next level!
A Typical day:
- Develop and design SEO strategies to meet the needs of the business
- Proactively monitor SEO-related activities
- Engage in on-site and off-site optimizations
- Analyze the data to increase traffic and organic conversions
- Maintain and improve SEO best practices in the marketing team
- Explain these best practices in laymen’s terms and educate the team to help them implement them
Our ideal candidate
- Is creative and isn’t afraid to bring up original ideas
- Knows how to manage priorities
- Can perform under pressure
- Knows how to discuss their own ideas and those of others
- Likes to find solutions to complex problems
- Has a great analytical mind
- Has good leadership skills and knows how to mobilize people
- Has a vision and technical experience in marketing
- Communicates effectively in English and French
- Is up to date on the latest SEO innovations
- Has 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Improving employee quality of life and happiness
- Having your opinions considered and encouraged
- Evolving in a constantly growing environment that pushes you to surpass yourself every day
- Celebrating your successes in style: holiday parties at the other end of the world, going out for happy hour, participating in team activities, etc.
- Being yourself with colleagues and having fun at work
- Working in an inspiring office environment
- Benefiting from various perks such as: health insurance, RRSP plans, unlimited vacations, near-full reimbursement of OPUS card and free lunches, etc.
- Having the tools to take care of yourself: reimbursement of activities and sporting equipment, team building activities.