Our software engineering team is seeking an experienced SharePoint developer to ensure delivery of our SharePoint Online or SharePoint On-Premises intranet and collaboration projects.
A typical day:
- Being involved in all phases of development: back-end, front-end, analysis, tests, and architecture.
- Conceiving, developing, and integrating quality software solutions.
- Pushing the limits of SharePoint Online’s REST API, as well as CSOM, ADAL, ADFS, and the Graph API.
- Contributing to better SharePoint development processes at GSOFT.
- Guiding our clients according to their intranet and collaboration needs.
- Working with the SCRUM methodology.
- Innovating to overcome challenges.
- Working with extremely talented developers.
- Passionate about new technology
- Interested in working as a team and pushing things to the next level
- Prepared to improve your skills thanks to the support of your team
- In possession of 5 to 8 years of experience in SharePoint development
- Happy in a constantly evolving environment
- A flexible schedule
- Having your opinions considered and encouraged
- Working in an inspirational office
- Getting around the office on a skateboard or scooter
- Team activities: Happy Hours, LAN, hockey, paintball, family olympics, etc.
- Being involved in the community
- Competitive health insurance and RRSP plans
- Having your lunch delivered right to the office
- Taking advantage of free public transportation (OPUS card, BIXI key)
- Making tough decisions: should we pay for your gym membership or mountain climbing?
- Unlimited vacations
- The chance to travel the world with your colleagues
GSOFT is a Quebec-based software engineering company that sets itself apart from others in the industry through a workplace culture based on employee happiness, and an undying passion for developing high quality software that has a positive impact on people’s lives at work.
Our most recognized products are Sharegate, a globally-recognized tool that makes Office 365 & SharePoint management simpler than ever, and Officevibe, a growing platform that increases employee engagement by giving them a unique voice within an organization, and also allows employers to monitor and manage employee satisfaction.
In addition to these products, for over 10 years we’ve been creating high quality custom software for a large number of businesses. With more than 10,000 clients in over 90 countries, GSOFT is claiming its spot as a global leader in the technology industry.
\_( o.O )_/
The application period is closed.
Please take a look at the other job opportunities currently offered.