A typical day would include:
- Provide an unbeatable client experience
- Provide our clients with education on Sharegate and SharePoint
- Guide clients and internal investigations in IIS and server administration
- Use PowerShaell and SQL
- Train clients and employees in SharePoint security practices
- Provide SharePoint infrastructure support (imoplementations, CSOM, etc.)
- Help the technical support team solve complex problems
- Contribute actively to the improvement of internal and external documentation
- Work with incredibly talented and competent teams
- Perfectly bilingual (English and French)
- Passionate about new technology
- Ready to provide excellent customer service that goes above and beyond our tool
- A team player constantly looking to push the envelope further
- Ready to constantly improve your skills with the help of your team
- Happy in a constantly evolving environment
- The kind of person that enjoys the good things in life! We really like to laugh
- Having unlimited vacation days
- Working on a flexible schedule
- Having your opinions considered and encouraged
- Working in an inspiring and unique office
- Getting around on skateboards and scooters
- Team activities: Happy Hours, LAN, Hockey, Paintball, family olympics, etc.
- Getting involved in the community
- Taking advantage of competitive insurance and RRSP programs
- Having your lunch delivered right to your office
- Free public transit (OPUS card, Bixi key)
- Making tough decisions: should we pay for your gym membership, or rock climbing?
- Traveling: get your passport ready!
GSOFT is a Quebec-based software engineering company that sets itself apart from others in the industry through a workplace culture based on employee happiness, and an undying passion for developing high quality software that has a positive impact on people’s lives at work.
Our most recognized products are Sharegate, a globally-recognized tool that makes Office 365 & SharePoint management simpler than ever, and Officevibe, a growing platform that increases employee engagement by giving them a unique voice within an organization, and also allows employers to monitor and manage employee satisfaction.
In addition to these products, for over 10 years we’ve been creating high quality custom software for a large number of businesses. With more than 10,000 clients in over 90 countries, GSOFT is claiming its spot as a global leader in the technology industry.
\_( o.O )_/
The application period is closed.
Please take a look at the other job opportunities currently offered.