GSOFT is a Quebec-based software engineering company that sets itself apart from others in the industry through a workplace culture based on employee happiness, and an undying passion for developing high quality software that has a positive impact on people’s lives at work.
Our most recognized products are Sharegate, a globally-recognized tool that makes Office 365 & SharePoint management simpler than ever, and Officevibe, a growing platform that increases employee engagement by giving them a unique voice within an organization, and also allows employers to monitor and manage employee satisfaction. In addition to these products, for over 10 years we’ve been creating high quality custom software for a large number of businesses.
We’re currently looking for apprentice developers for all 3 of our teams!
With more than 10,000 clients in over 90 countries, GSOFT is claiming its spot as a global leader in the technology industry.
A typical day would include:
- Design, develop, and integrate high-quality software solutions
- Having a hand in all phases of the development process: back-end, front-end, analysis, testing, and architecture
- Working with the SCRUM method
- Investigating anomalies, and performing code reviews
- Innovating and meeting daily challenges
- Working with a group of highly competent developers
- Passionate about new technology
- Interested in actively contributing in a team atmosphere, and consistently pushing things to a higher level
- Ready to consistently improve your skills with the help of your team members
- Happy when placed in an ever-evolving and growing environment
- You enjoy the good things in life! We love to laugh.
- Working on a flexible schedule
- Having your opinions considered and encouraged
- Working in an inspiring and unique office
- Getting around on skateboards and scooters…but you can also use your legs, if you prefer 😉
- Team activities: Happy Hours, LAN, Hockey, Paintball, etc.
- Getting involved in the community
- Having your lunch delivered right to your office
- Free public transit (OPUS card, Bixi key)
- Making tough decisions: should we pay for your gym membership, or rock climbing?
- Having the chance to transform your apprenticeship into a dream job (Full or part-time)
\_( o.O )_/
The application period is closed.
Please take a look at the other job opportunities currently offered.