GSOFT is presently seeking a 4th member for their infrastructure team!
A typical day would include:
- Contribute to the support, implementation, maintenance, and surveillance of various systems dealing with our organization’s infrastructure
- Provide employees with level 1 and 2 technical support
- Provide task and project assistance to your level 1, 2 and 3 support colleagues
- Take part in automating certain tasks in order to improve efficiency
- Collaborate with developers to respond to our clients’ needs
- Keep an active watch on new technology
- Provide support outside of regular business hours (on a rotational basis)
The technology we use:
- Azure and Office 365
- Active Directory, ADFS
- Firewall Watchguard
- Dell Office
- IIS, SQL Server and RavenDB
- Windows Server 2008 and 2012, Hyper-V
- Passionate about new technology
- Ready to provide excellent customer service
- A team player constantly looking to push the envelope further
- Ready to consistently improve your skills with the help of your team members
- Happy when placed in an ever-evolving and growing environment
- Experienced in a similar role (~5 years)
- A college graduate, with a degree in computer technology
- Having unlimited vacation days
- Working on a flexible schedule
- Having your opinions considered and encouraged
- Working in an inspiring and unique office
- Getting around on skateboards and scooters
- Team activities: Happy Hours, LAN, Hockey, Paintball, family olympics, etc.
- Getting involved in the community
- Taking advantage of competitive insurance and RRSP programs
- Having your lunch delivered right to your office
- Free public transit (OPUS card, Bixi key)
- Making tough decisions: should we pay for your gym membership, or rock climbing?
- Traveling: get your passport ready!
GSOFT is a Quebec-based software engineering company that sets itself apart from others in the industry through a workplace culture based on employee happiness, and an undying passion for developing high quality software that has a positive impact on people’s lives at work.
Our most recognized products are Sharegate, a globally-recognized tool that makes Office 365 & SharePoint management simpler than ever, and Officevibe, a growing platform that increases employee engagement by giving them a unique voice within an organization, and also allows employers to monitor and manage employee satisfaction.
In addition to these products, for over 10 years we’ve been creating high quality custom software for a large number of businesses. With more than 10,000 clients in over 90 countries, GSOFT is claiming its spot as a global leader in the technology industry.
\_( o.O )_/
The application period is closed.
Please take a look at the other job opportunities currently offered.