GSOFT is currently looking for the Sharegate team’s very first technical writer!
A typical day :
- Write new documentation for the Sharegate software and improve what is already in place
- Create technical documentation based on the needs of our users
- Revise and edit our blog posts, our website and our newsletters
- Assist other teams in creating documentation using the correct wording
- Work hand-in-hand with software developers to isolate pertinent technical information
- Provide training to our sales and support teams on the subject of appropriate technical terminology
- Ensure the accessibility of our documentation, both internal and external.
You are :
- Curious and methodical
- A total perfectionist
- Motivated to discover every aspect of the Sharegate software
- Great with explaining complex concepts in simple terms
- Perfectly bilingual. High-level English and French skills are a must
- A University-level graduate in technical writing, translation or an equivalent program
- Someone with experience in the software development field is an asset
- Having unlimited vacation days
- A flexible schedule
- Having your opinions considered and encouraged
- Working in an inspirational office
- Getting around on skateboards and scooters
- Team activities: Happy Hours, LAN, hockey, paintball, family olympics, etc.
- Being active in your community
- Insurance and RRSP benefits
- Having your lunch delivered right to your office
- Taking advantage of free public transit (OPUS card, Bixi key)
- Making tough decisions: should we pay for your gym membership, or rock climbing?
- Having the opportunity to travel with your colleagues!
GSOFT is a Quebec-based software engineering company that sets itself apart from others in the industry through a workplace culture based on employee happiness, and an undying passion for developing high quality software that has a positive impact on people’s lives at work.
Our most recognized products are Sharegate, a globally-recognized tool that makes Office 365 & SharePoint management simpler than ever, and Officevibe, a growing platform that increases employee engagement by giving them a unique voice within an organization, and also allows employers to monitor and manage employee satisfaction.
In addition to these products, for over 10 years we’ve been creating high quality custom software for a large number of businesses. With more than 10,000 clients in over 90 countries, GSOFT is claiming its spot as a global leader in the technology industry.
\_( o.O )_/
The application period is closed.
Please take a look at the other job opportunities currently offered.