GSOFT is currently seeking a trade show specialist to lead our trade show strategy at 25 to 35 trade shows per year across North America and Europe.
A typical day :
- Manage the overall event budget
- Lead and oversee pre-show meetings that gather requirements, objectives, metrics and messaging in collaboration with marketing, sales and product teams as well as all other involved stakeholders
- Project manage all aspects of our trade shows and events to deliver on time and within budget all activities, including booth design, flow of traffic, demos, customer meetings, CRM input, sponsorships, giveaways and lead gathering
- Work with various partners, vendors and exhibit houses to manage the logistics of each event to ensure a seamless experience every time
- Ensure that we are presenting on-brand & relevant content aligned with our corporate branding guidelines
- Developing robust pre-show, at-show and post-show communication strategies that deliver desired results
- Evaluate each events performance metrics and deliver post-show results that report lead capture results as well as ROI calculations versus our objectives in an efficient and timely manner
- Evaluate existing trade shows and events to further refine our global strategy for attendance and identify new opportunities to engage with customers and prospects in meaningful ways
- Continuously look for ways to drive efficiencies in the trade show process while maintaining high quality and brand strength
Our ideal candidate:
- Has prior experience managing and running international trade show programs (a must)
- Has strong business acumen
- Has keen eye for details
- Is tech savvy
- Has leadership skills
- Is a certified Trader Show Marketer (CTSM) (asset)
You like :
- Contribute to improving people’s lives at work
- Express your ideas and share your opinion
- Evolve into a growing business that pushes you to surpass each day
- Celebrate successes differently: celebrate holidays at the other end of the world, 5 @ 7, team activities, etc.
- Be authentic with colleagues and have fun at work
- Working in an inspiring office
- Benefit from several advantages such as: insurance, RRSP, absence of holiday policy, almost full reimbursement of the OPUS card and lunch, etc.
- Have the tools to take care of yourself: reimbursement of sports activities and equipment and team challenge
\_( o.O )_/
The application period is closed.
Please take a look at the other job opportunities currently offered.