GSOFT is seeking a UX Designer for each of its Marketing teams (Officevibe and Sharegate).
A Typical Day:
- Lead work sessions about user experience with the Officevibe site
- Monitor and measure the performance of the various initiatives
- Ask about, share and communicate best UX practices to the marketing team and to the other Officevibe GSOFT designers
- Take part in marketing campaigns (SEO, digital marketing, content, web development, media)
- Design simple, useful and memorable interactions on the Officevibe site, in partnership with the Marketing team
- Deliver projects of outstanding quality and visual hierarchy, in line with product image
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Skilful with Sketch and Invision
- Can plan and organize their work by setting clear priorities
- Passionate, creative and enjoys team work
- Open-minded and at ease with uncertainty and risk-taking
- Desire for learning and applying new skills
- In-depth knowledge of on-line marketing and the web, in general
You like :
- Contribute to improving people’s lives at work
- Express your ideas and share your opinion
- Evolve into a growing business that pushes you to surpass each day
- Celebrate successes differently: celebrate holidays at the other end of the world, 5 @ 7, team activities, etc.
- Be authentic with colleagues and have fun at work
- Working in an inspiring office
- Benefit from several advantages such as: insurance, RRSP, absence of holiday policy, almost full reimbursement of the OPUS card and lunch, etc.
- Have the tools to take care of yourself: reimbursement of sports activities and equipment and team challenge