GSOFT is currently seeking a UX/UI Designer that will be able to take their Officevibe product to the next level!
A Typical Day:
- Create sketches, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes for the Officevibe platform
- Work closely with the development and design teams
- Review key steps in the creative process: turn ideas and prerequisites into hand sketches, and follow through to the final prototype
- Develop new application functionalities (UX) and interfaces (UI)
- Develop new types of ergonomic (UX) and appealing (UI) data collection methods (mini-games, quizzes, surveys, etc.)
- Be an essential part of a passionate team working on a truly unique product
- Genuine and a quick self-learner
- Happy in a collaborative environment
- Equipped with a strong sense of attention to detail and user experience
- A Sketch expert
- An InVision expert (capable of creating high quality interactive prototypes)
- Experienced in interactive design, regardless of the tools used (Principle, GFramerJs, Atomic, Pixate, Keynote!)
- Over 3 years experience in UX/UI
- Having unlimited vacation days
- Working on a flexible schedule
- Having your opinions considered and encouraged
- Working in an inspiring and unique office
- Getting around on skateboards and scooters
- Team activities: Happy Hours, LAN, Hockey, Paintball, family olympics, etc.
- Getting involved in the community
- Taking advantage of competitive insurance and RRSP programs
- Having your lunch delivered right to your office
- Free public transit (OPUS card, Bixi key)
- Making tough decisions: should we pay for your gym membership, or rock climbing?
- Traveling: get your passport ready!
GSOFT is a Quebec-based software engineering company that sets itself apart from others in the industry through a workplace culture based on employee happiness, and an undying passion for developing high quality software that has a positive impact on people’s lives at work.
Our most recognized products are Sharegate, a globally-recognized tool that makes Office 365 & SharePoint management simpler than ever, and Officevibe, a growing platform that increases employee engagement by giving them a unique voice within an organization, and also allows employers to monitor and manage employee satisfaction.
In addition to these products, for over 10 years we’ve been creating high quality custom software for a large number of businesses. With more than 10,000 clients in over 90 countries, GSOFT is claiming its spot as a global leader in the technology industry.
\_( o.O )_/
The application period is closed.
Please take a look at the other job opportunities currently offered.